Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sway With Me

 










Mother of all things Kawaii, hello!  A little while back I was sent this rad dress by Sway Chic, and now is the perfect time to wear it! It is soooo freaking hot right now, even for Canada. It's one of those dresses that you don't have to accessorize. It just makes me feel so bad ass when I wear it. I imagine myself as some hardcore roller derby chic, which is fitting because the name of the dress is the Nightfall Mesh Skater Dress. 

You can find the dress at this link. Or if you want to visit Sway Chic's website click here. 


Sway Chic is a really cool brand, they have a ton of cool dresses and accessories that I love. I don't usually buy online, or really buy from brands but this was so worth it. I would never find anything like this in a thrift store. I've worn it a few times already, once to my art grad show.



You may also notice that.....oh my! what is this? I no longer have coloured hair any more. I dyed my hair back to its original colour a while back. It was just the right time to do, and I really needed to give my hair a break. I will be posting more often this summer. I already have a few photos for posts that I want to put up, so expect those soon. I also plan on re vamping the blogs layout. Hope you enjoyed the post! 

Paolina Alexandra Russo

17 comments:

  1. THESE PHOTOS ARE INCREDIBLE OH MY GOodness. I really love them. Also, your art grad show looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It means a lot :D!

      Paolina

      Delete
  2. This dress is seriously cool, I love the mesh. And your hair clips are all amazing, my collection of hair accessories is so small haha!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just recently found all my hair clips that I used to wear as a little kid. I have like two ziplock bags gull of them. but there are also some cool ones you can get at dollar stores :)

      Delete
  3. love the photographs may i ask how you produced them?

    xo
    japaneselobotomy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you! I mostly edit my photos on photoshop or ipiccy. For these photos I did that and played around with the layers. I also used an editing system on my iphone, its called 3D camera and it takes some pretty rad photos. Ive been taking a lot of transparent and double exposure type photos on my instagram. Ill post some of those photos on the blog later but if you want to check them out just search @calurvillade on instagram

      Delete
  4. you are a queen.

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you edit photos like a pro, girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay you are back!! and you look absolutely stunning in that dress. Also all those hairclips are so groovy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your artwork and blog photography is amazing and so original. I love your nineties-inspired style and the fact that your outfit photos are made so interesting by your cool editing and backgrounds - I'm now following! Amazing blog hun

    www.blogthedailywear.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete