Saturday, January 19, 2013

Oldie, but a Goodie





Since I have a few projects to finish and exams to study for this weekend I don't really have time to take photos. So here is an outfit I wore from way back in the summer when I was in London. These photos were taken while me and my friends were shopping in Brick Lane market. I remember putting together this outfit. I started off wearing shorts and a t-shirt that day with a few accessories.

Photos by Alexandra Lapina

  But as the day progressed and got colder I ended up buying a few things in Brick Lane to keep me warm. I was way to lazy to carry everything in a bag so I just wore everything I bought. The outfit constantly kept changing through the day when I bought new things. It was tons of fun :). I even got my photo taken by a street style photographer. 



Aside from the clothes I also purchased......

The Relics album by Pink Floyd
photo by Grace Ives 

And some Ivory Jar Jewellery (Delta Headpiece and Christ Body Chain)

Photos by Alexandra Lapina

Aww man I miss it so much. I can't wait to go back in a few months! I hope you all have been well! Wish me luck on my exams! :)

Paolina Alexandra Russo

18 comments:

  1. Unff loving the pink bangs! And great photo locations, girl.

    x The Ram

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are amazing! UGH you always have such great style :)
    I love the picture with the blue velvet skirt!
    Gwen
    http://under-a-bridge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! Looks like you had lots of fun; love the outfit too.

    http://five-dimes-for-9-lives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this blog is amazing!! your style is awesome!!

    we just released our very first issue of our online magazine titled 'urban rebl'. if you have time to read it we would be super happy :) just check offcolor.de xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking cute, love the style.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww you look so pretty , brick lane is the best x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting outfit! Love your hair! missversatality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look in the second photo!



    Nat from cosittos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah you're in London (in these pics)! And there's an all seeing eye! Did you get my email about Phone Pop?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A. Your header is AMAZING and B. You have killer style lil chica. Really love the velvet maxi!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bricklane is everything !!! I remember that white gold telephone cabine with roses when I went there !! Also wanna go back ! NEED to go back ! Let's go together babyyy !!!xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So nice!!! Visit me too! I'd love to hear from you:)!!

    http://high-heeled-view.blogspot.com/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. gimme a bell when you come back to London town! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great to see you back, been checking to make sure you didnt fall out of the blogosphere!
    Cute lil outfit,and by cute I mean Grrrrrr...
    Good idea to give your hair a rest, you look really pretty with your natural colour...

    ReplyDelete