Thursday, September 20, 2012

Calur Villade F/W 2012 Teaser

Photo by Haley Ma

Hey guys! Here is a little teaser of the collection I created earlier this year. This photo was taken by a very great and talented friend of mine, Haley. You can check out his website here. I will be posting the rest of the photos next week. In the mean-time I will be embarking on a remarkable journey with my classmates to Ottawa, Canada's great capitol. Riveting stuff, I know. Until then, keep cool my friends.

Paolina Alexandra Russo



10 comments:

  1. Stunning!! The shirt and the skirt are amazing, can't wait to see more of your wonderful work!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god this looks so cool. can't wait to see the whole collection!

    Paula xx || intergalactic radio station

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing! Can't wait to see the rest. Have fun in Ottawa :)

    Eryn
    fashionfledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little sneak looks awesome girl! Looking forward to seeing everything else :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT!

    Lots of love,
    Minnie

    http://minniematerial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see more, this photo is really promising! www.moiminnie.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog :)) I follow u, pls follow me back :) xoxo http://nudegravity.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Can't wait to see the rest of the photos.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. really cool shot. would be great to see more soon.

    ReplyDelete