Monday, May 14, 2012

I felt the wild in my skin, Like a mute in the sound












Dress; Grandmothers
Lace Skirt; Thrift
Jewelry; Thrift
Side Bag; Mom's closet
Sunglasses; Costume shop

                      Hey guys, not much to write write now (since it is 2 in the morning and I'm about to pass out) other than pointing out how miss matched these photos are. I wore this outfit last week. The photobooth pictures were taking during art class, in which I was caught taking by a nosey observer, as exemplified by the picture below: 


The pictures taken with all the lockers, and tables in the background were shot during art class as well by my friend Janet Ho (will put a link to her blog later). And the other photos were taken while I was fabric shopping for the upcoming fashion show I am working on. But anyway it has been a pretty busy few weeks. I have been doing a lot of outfit photo stuff lately (outfit photo stuff! i love how I can just make up terms like that), I just haven't found the time to post the pictures up on here. But you guys will get to see them hopefully in the days to come. On one last note I would like to celebrate the freaking amazing weather we've been having lately. Oh please mother nature, keep up the good work. Hope all is well.

Paolina Alexandra Russo

24 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! I want it for myself! Your style is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos

    raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your blonde hair is rad and also, you are really pretty. If you ever want to hang out in Toronto, give me a shout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE - that dress is absolutely fabulous! (cue the Pet Shop Boys song of the same name chorusing in my mind)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always looking so mega fierce young lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all really cool pictures! I especialy like the fabric store ones. I know, it's hard trying not to get caught on photobooth in class!


    http://bensstylecorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That second shot is unreal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha that last photo is cute.. anyway i love your dress, vintage.

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahha i LOVE the last picture. I love the black lace and the pink glasses and lipstick works so well x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit! That dress is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my god, i love, love, love this outfit! *_______*

    Do you mind follow each other? :) I'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. you, are one coooooool girllllll

    http://blushandzero.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking fabulous as always girl xx
    missed you!

    x The Ram

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its a damn cool look,, absolutely love it. And great pictures.

    www.styledestino.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. O-M-G , i love this soo much baby! Your blog is wonderful :) I will follow this and thank your for comment in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your glasses! You look stunning!

    http://www.thestylewalker.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. The fabrics....LOVE! Super cool pictures :)
    merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. *painful amount of love for this look*
    silver jewellery/glasses/black/chunky shoes/your hair
    askjdhaskjdh
    *dies*

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG ! Fabrics heaven! I'm in love. Are they expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  20. ♥ o^ ☺ ☻ ت ヅ ^.^ ツ ッ シ Ü ≧◡≦ ᵔᴥᵔ ^^ (°⌣°)
    ٩(^‿^)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃•̃) ◕‿◕ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ ٩(͡๏̮͡๏)۶ =^.^=
    (•‿•) ó‿ó ¢‿¢ ٩◔‿◔۶ ಠ◡ಠ ༺‿༻ (^L^)
    ♥‿♥ ◙‿◙ ●‿● ^( '‿' )^ ^‿^ ❀‿❀ 乂◜◬◝乂
    {◕ ◡ ◕} (。◕‿◕。) ┌( ಠ‿ಠ)┘ ◃┆◉◡◉┆▷ (▰˘◡˘▰)
    < (^^,) > q(❂‿❂)p <【☯】‿【☯】> |◔◡◉| ⊂◉‿◉つ

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've loved first photo and your hair *-* ♥

    ReplyDelete