Friday, March 30, 2012

On Wednesday's We Wear Pink

 

 

"I believe in pink" - Audrey Hepburn

Bonjour my friends. It seems that the weather here in Toronto forgot how fun it was being warm and decided to become a freezing tundra instead. These are some photos of me taken by my lovely and talented friend Sahil Babbar. That day was capitol F freezing. I could barely feel my face when we got back to the car. It was taken in a forest by my house, and it was pretty eerie since we got there so early in the morning that it was pitch black outside. Im not afraid of dark forests, Im just afraid of forest monsters. I really loved my outfit that day, it was soo pink. Part of my new years resolution was to follow the Mean Girls clothing rule to always wear pink on Wednesdays (the goals i set for my self are astonishing, aren't they?). Its easy because I have so much pink in my wardrobe and also because Wednesday is the time of the week when I get really lazy and cant decide what to wear so at least there is a guideline in place to help me decide. And I have succeeded thus far, maybe I should start posting some of my pink outfits up on the blog?

I started brainstorming for my line im presenting at my schools fashion show earlier this week. I dropped by fabric land yesterday and picked up a few things. If you didn't see my collection last year it is in the side bar >>>>>.

Hope you are all having a good week! 
Paolina Alexandra Russo


26 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS OUTFIT!!!!! Pink is my number one favourite colour so much respect for this outfit. I'm planning to wear quite a bit of pink next week myself haha. Anyway, always love your posts <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyday we love Paolina ! You're just total awesomeness and I just wanna run around go taking pictures with you ! xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! These pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sweater! the photos! just wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty.Your outfit and the photgraphs. I love your jumper, did you fray it like that yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i did! :) im still in the process of fraying it. It just takes so long. So every time I wear it and im sitting in class bored I just fray it more :)

      Paolina Alexandra Russo

      Delete
  6. This is AWESOME, just the colours (heh, pink) and all the cuts and textures and stuffs- ripped jumper, collar thing, lacy skirt, other thingy skirt. aksjdhakdsh you awesome person. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so bitchin, it looks like something out of an editorial (kudos to your friend for taking those photographs!) You totally embodied the "mean girls" spirit. A+ for awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. yes, it was extremely cold out. but it kind of adds to the pinkness of everything, doesn't it?

      Paolina Alexandra Russo

      Delete
  9. Wow I love the icy pink feel of these photos. And I love the way your hair stands out in the very pale colours! Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  10. your layering is just awesome and so are the colours! i am especially in love with that jumper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Paolina, you blow my mind. Your style is so off the charts! This outfit is amazing. I love the layers of it. And I never noticed the links to your collection posts before! Wow. You're so freaking talented. I'm serious. I love the last look with the big white dress. I can't wait to see what you do this year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the pictures and i really like the effect on he first photo! I love being outside at times when like no one else is awake like midnight or early morning. It's so cool. LOL "Im not afraid of dark forests, Im just afraid of forest monsters." =) Thanks for sharing!


    http://bensstylecorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to visit your blog more often you just reminded me how brilliant you are and how creative all your styling is. I truly love it hun and you are so young! ...Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh you look so beautiful and impressing

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW :O
    You have very good sense of clothes and in making fashion photos ! So prity !

    Check me out :)
    http://www.aidafashionlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooh I love your collar and cropped jumper.and that is one of the best new years resolutions ever xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh wait , talking of pink. I just did a post on my crazy pink circus trousers you should check it out

    ReplyDelete
  18. DEAD @ the title.. perfect

    I'm loving the collar tips

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh how i love the look! I'm all about pink lately too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your blog is so nice! I love your style!

    http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. how did you edit that first picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i didn't edit these ones, these were taken and edited by my friend. but i think he used a colour filter on photoshop :)

      Delete