Monday, January 9, 2012

!Grunge Fever!


This is the outfit I wore to school today.  I' ve been bouncing between different styles and inspirations, and lately I have been feeling the 90s grunge look. I mean I am all about colour, but there is something about the darkness and the "I dont give a fuck"-ness about the 90s that is just so cool I can't help but fall in love.
 ^SEE! How bad ass is that picture right there. The layering is perfect.
^and while I am not as cool as them, you know i try. I don't know if you know this but I have a little bad ass in me.
In other news I got this really awesome skirt for Christmas. Its not so much a direct present from anyone, rather a present I bought for myself with some of the Value Village gift certificates I got from my relatives. And as you may be able to tell by the photo below this skirt makes me extremely happy.  

These next two weeks I am planning on doing more posts like these. Just really quick updates of what I am wearing that day. With exams coming up I don't have a ton of time to write and do photo shoots. But they will come eventually, along with some other exciting fashion stuff I did over the break (SPOILER ALERT: I helped style some photo shoots). So look forward to those. I hope everybody had an amazing holiday. And I want to wish a great big HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my followers. 2011 was a great year for my blog, I did some fun posts, gained more followers and developed my style into something I love. And I know there is so much more to come, I cant wait. Cheers to another fantastic year! Love you all!

Paolina Alexandra Russo






23 comments:

  1. happy new year to you grunge inspired girl wearing black & white skirt dynamite-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year girl! looking fierce as ever, I love this outfit, a little different to your others but I reeally like it. Ah, your style has such youthful energy and craziness. Reminds me of when I was like 17 - 18. Can't wait to see more posts <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! I love your gloves and you look as awesome as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so cool. You put stuff like this together so well!! I love 90's style-- the layering is like no other decade. You should watch the entire series of "My So-Called Life" if you haven't already-- 90's layering ideas galore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cant beat 90s grunge and skeleton gloves (i'm a bit biased as i have these too ha!). Happy New Year love! cant wait to see your styling and shoots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love grunge, reminds me of my teen years, you definitely pull it off very well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute!! I love those long skirts! how is a skirt covering your legs so sexy?

    ReplyDelete
  8. another 90's lover - and an incredibly styled outfit! very well done. looks like you and i suck from the same influences. glad i found your blog.

    xxx Selena

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeaaah grunge is the best!

    http://i-vomit-triangles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grunge was AWESOME! Best thing about the 90's,I think!
    You look fabulous!
    Happy New Year!XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. yargh paolina you're so rad it's insaanee. i'm seriously digging your skelecton gloves. totally badass

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes! Oh man, these outfits are perfect. Perfect I say!
    I'm a grunge baby from way back so this look = LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yayyyyyyy grunge fever!! looks awesome, i love the skirt

    xx
    mirrorandmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this. The outfit, the lighting, the poses! You rock girl! you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your outfit, and grunge but I still can't figure out the first picture x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your blog, I'm following can you please check out mine.
    http://oppositeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you in a post, if you look at my last post you'll see what to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look sooo greaaat! ahhhh! I love your style so muuuuch. '90s grunge is definitely a good look for youuuu. <333

    ReplyDelete
  19. can never go wrong with gratuitous layering! love x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really enjoy your outfits!!! they are so pretty (not in that ahh.. pretty flowers way, but more in the "its really interesting to look at" way... did that make sense?) ayway I love how you layer!

    ReplyDelete
  21. girl, you look insane in the best way!
    you're like an elf gone grunge.

    warm wishes from freezing munich,
    Isabelle

    www.style-loft.de

    ReplyDelete