Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's been a long time since I came around

Im almost 99% sure I have used this title before but it is only appropriate because I have not updated my blog in....FOREVER. But I am still alive :) YAAAYY. I just went through some of the hardest few weeks of my life with my schoolwork and assignments. I feel like I have been missing out on a lot of great blogging opportunities this past month and that sucks. The good news is I'm back, and ill start posting normally by NEXT WEEK. I hope you all are well. Thank you to all the new followers, I honestly thought I would lose followers because of my hiatus but it was a pleasant surprise to see some new faces in the bunch. Have a great weekend!

Love and Hugs
Paolina Alexandra Russo

9 comments:

  1. Aw I hope the school work didn't overwhelm you too much! Congratulations on your freedom, I look forward to seeing some new posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Can't wait to see your new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you are going to start posting again. I've missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep, school can be insane! Glad you survived it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back

    missssssssssssssed u

    ReplyDelete
  6. keep up the hard work! can't wait for some inspiring posts soon! ~ Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's too stressful to follow people who post all the time anyways...

    ReplyDelete