Sunday, December 18, 2011

I Ain't No Fucking Hipster, Mister

I saw this nosebleed lipstick thingy on tumblr and had to try it out.
gif animation generator

Oh Hai! I am finding it so hard to get back into the blogging spirit again. There were literally days this past week where I just stared at my blog for hours trying to figure out how to start posting again. I was kinda in a rut for a while but i thought it best for me to just dive right into it and go from there. It was so awkward to take photos again too. I haven't cam whored for over a month so my posing/face was a bit stiff/confused. Really confused. Ahhrg even writing is weird. I don't know what to talk about... 
Well, this past month was total hell for me with my schoolwork. And art! So much art stuff been going on with me, I am going to take some photos of what I have been working on to show you guys. I honestly slept this whole week to make up for all the rest i lost. 
I went on some shopping endeavors. At the half off sale at value village I bought a shit ton of accessories. My favorites were:
This "Gin" pendant necklace. Im pretty sure its a booze decoration but i rather wear it.
And this really cute "Pin Up Girl" pin (Try saying that 5 times fast).

Okay well this post is getting more awkward by the second. But I hope everything has been totally awesome this past month. Love you guys! 

Paolina Alexandra Russo


20 comments:

  1. i love all of the photos! the outfit is beautiful
    dayzee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you rock ! And I sure did miss you ! ART ART also study it but I'm now finished winter break HELL YEAH ! lOVE THE pin-up !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, I NEED that gin pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually stopped commenting on your blog for a while because all I could come out with was, "AWESOME."

    So I kinda failed yet again. AWESOME. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. God, this is too perfect! You have the most amazing jewelry and the style to pull it all off! I now need to stop drooling over your jewelry and go buy/make some jewelry of my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back!! You surely haven't lost your magical spirit and style, beautiful post and I love 'pin-up pin and gin'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never know what to write about, and I blog several times a week. Even when I'm totally inspired, I'm like, ok well what the hell do I post about?? Welcome back, and I love these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool pin and I love your oufit so much x

    ReplyDelete
  9. hhhahaha nose bleed is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow it's been ages since i've looked at blogs
    but you're looking fabulous as always!
    xxx
    http://hereharehere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that crown : )

    xx
    mirrorandmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Crowns!
    I really wish that I wasn't so weird about wearing things on my head. I'd wear crowns all day.

    Anyway, I guess this is a little weird for a comment, but I have a question about your blog layout.

    How do you get your images to be full-size?

    Mine are always shrunken down when I post them.

    x
    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these photographs. Great post:)

    www.h0lliedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Paolina, I miss you... You are such an inspiration -- I love your layering and religious imagery and crowns and halos and clothes... Please start blogging again!

    If you feel awkward taking pictures, why don't you do a diy!!!!!! I personally would kill for a diy for those halos you make!!!

    Please come back to the blogging world!!! I BEG OF YOU.

    Gwen
    http://under-a-bridge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, there! don't stop posting!
    I've been looking all over for cool toronto blogs
    especially ones that are about thrifting in this city!!! we sure need more of those.
    i dont blog at all because i feel super weird too...ive tried, but...nope!!! so good for you i guess is what im saying.
    but know that there are people out there enjoying it when you do post, regardless of awkward sentences and sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  16. lol, guys ill never stop posting! NEVER (obsessed much). Sorry for the hiatus. Expect a post this week though. I am currently cleaning my room (and this cleaning was long overdo i must say, like 5 months overdo). When I am done I promise to post. I got lots of great outfits I wanna share amungst other fun exciting stuff going on with me.

    Paolina

    ReplyDelete
  17. As usual your outfit is unspeakably awesome!

    thanks for following me for so long, just wanted to let you know that this year, I will be posting on my other blog,

    http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com/

    hope you new year was a good one!

    Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  18. happy new yeaaar from The Fashion Turd...may it be colourful and camp! x x x

    www.thefashionturd.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh, I totally want that gin necklace thingy...

    ReplyDelete