Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sleepless Night

Lots of layers, it was 2 last night. 
Everything is Thrift except for the skeleton gloves; Dollarama, and the skeleton leggings which are DIY (if you wanna know how to make them I could do a DIY post, let me know in the comments below!!). I have been playing with my hair lately. It has gotten so long so the possibilities are endless. Half milkmaid braids half down was my thing last night. Hopefully I will be dyeing it soon! Now im feeling like red hair.
Last Night/This morning two of my friends and I went to Nuit Blanche. It was really fun, lots of cool art all around Toronto from 7pm to 7am. One of my favorites was this structure in the picture above^.  I forgot what it was called but all I remember was that array of glass triangles stuck together  that represented the stats of the raising number of lower incomes families in Toronto. I didnt take a lot of pictures from the night with my camera, but my friend took some great shots with his SLR, so ill see if i can get those photos from him. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Paolina Alexandra Russo

26 comments:

  1. I'd love to know how you made the leggings, I want to go as a skeleton for Halloween! Thanks for the comment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorei o seu blog,
    ótimo look, bem impactante.

    beijos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I love the leggings. Do a DIY! :)

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://loveandlookpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing! adorar your lace gold top.
    I could of used that DIY for the skeleton tights. I bought some for my Dia de Los Muertos fotos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see a diy post on those leggings! They look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Insane! This outfit is so fabulous. I love all the layers and your make up looks great.
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool pictures!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the elements of this outfit and how you put it together! fantastic!

    that artwork looks awesome, wish i could have seen the exhibit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. where to begin? the stained glass triangle art with significant meaning, :). all those clothing layers, looking fabulous. the make-up & hair are very creatively executed, in a good way. lastly YOU made those skeleton leggings! very cool.
    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. A DIY would be brilliant! I love everything about this post. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, you look so cool ;)
    thanks for stopping by my blog, sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG you are amazing. I am just blown away by your style!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh a DIY post would be great, I've wanting to do this to a top of mine but dont know where to start. this oufit is great, and your makeup >.<

    ReplyDelete
  14. YES! please get on this DIY post soon if you can because ive been meaning to make a skeleton halloween costume and this would be so so helpful :D

    ps inspirational/ interesting outfit and photos as usual <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my gosh! You look SO amazing. YES please do a DIY post!! ahhhh amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ughhh those leggings.. amazing

    www.wecanpretend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So very ETRO.
    Whee have you been all this time???
    You are fabulous.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow what an outfit! :)

    http://ascentofrosewood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. fantastic style! Pleeeeaassse do a skeleton legging DIY.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are so damn cool girl!
    Just found your blog.

    XXX
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your makeup is so great in these pics that I'm actually going to attempt to copy it in the future! Any tips would be nice ;)

    ReplyDelete