Monday, October 17, 2011

Hello Again To All My Friends, Together We Can Play Some Rock And Roll

Oh Hey der ppl! Yes Paolina again with another 'I haven't posted in so long" post. SAWWWY. Ive been totally busy with art and homework and projects..... 
and eating my feelings away because of all these yucky school things. (Image via MY TWITTER. if you didnt already know I got a twitter account, so follow me and tweet me....Im lonely)

But I'm totally happy to finally be finished everything. That means I can spend more time with YOU! YES! Just YOU! (creeped out yet? I am...) I have finally gotten around to uploading all the photos I took Thanksgiving weekend. So keep your eyes peeled for that later this week. 

In other cool news the lovely Miss Roma of Disheveled Trend has chosen me to be on the cover of the first ever issue of her Zine "BUTCH." And may I just add that is the BEST title of any Zine by far. I am so flattered and I am so excited to see what the final product is! I have been following this chick for a while now and I must preach that this girl is amazing, so go check out her out.


I love you guys! And I have missed you! I now leave you with one of my all-time favorite songs by one of my all-time favorite bands. <3
Paolina Alexandra Russo

I am contemplating on cutting my hair like Alice Glass. She is all class, no trash. Love this woman.




19 comments:

  1. aww yes your hair would look so good if you cut it like her.. <3
    You have the best fashion..ever! I am glad you are posting again and have more time now for blogging.. YAY!
    ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. that photo of you with the food is classic. i laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute post


    raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that there are flying horses and unicorns and rainbows floating around your shoulders! i want to have horses floating around my shoulders!

    i will definetly check Roma's blog out! it is so cool you are on the cover, but why not, your style is too awesome!

    http://frustratedwriterstyle.blogspot.com/
    http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss you 2 Love ! Love the cover my lovely gorgeous awesome tomboy ♥ ! Ah also in love with the music video clip !

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love alice glass. and I somehow love you

    http://i-vomit-triangles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. u look so beautiful and unique my dear

    kiss for goodnight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that second pic of you.

    The zine looks awesome, and I really want to read it, but is it weird that it's the tomboy issue and you look pretty girlie on the cover? It looks sweet either way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. niiice shoots, love white blouse with deatils on neck!!!
    Hugs dear!!
    AnieB
    http://lahabitaciondelaspequenascosas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that's cool. Anew zine! I feel like it's Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok, so you´re totally my new style inspiration :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your crazy, colourful edits! Crystal Castles are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the sparkly unicorn in the first photo! Lucky you on the cover! Can't wait for more posts!


    http://bensstylecorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. the post makes up for it!
    love the neopet on your shoulder and congrats on being in butch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes yes yes! Roma is so amazing, and that COVER. You look incredible on it! (I also contributed to the zine by the way! Really can't wait to see how it turns out!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Always a fan of white blouses such as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Also always a fan of glitter unicorns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You should totally cut your hair however you want. You've got serious steeze, lady.

    A few years ago, I shaved my head on a whim with a beard trimmer. It was actually really cool; a bunch of people told me I was one of a "select few" who could "pull it off". I got comments on weird things like the nice shape of my head. Women would come up to me and tell me how impressed they were by my bravery, how they didn't think they could ever make bald look good.

    But guess what -- I do it because I thought it would look particularly good or I thought I had a nice head or whatever -- I did it because I fucking felt like it and I was confident enough to rock it! So if you wanna cut all your hair off, you fucking do it lady! I ended up shaving my head for years after -- pair it with combat boots or a teensy dress, it looks great!

    That being said, I think you'd look great with your hair as it is but dyed Run Lola Run red!

    ReplyDelete