Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fuck yeah, Pastels!


This post was inspired by all the images that have made their way through my tumblr feed the past few days. (Thanks to all of you who followed my tumblr by the way). Kind of an ethnic, pastel, religious mix of vibes? I don't know but I like it. I have always been a fan of baby blue and pink combos. Reminds me of cupcakes. And unicorns. And who doesn't love cupcakes and unicorns?!

I wanted to give a big thanks to the people who left advice on my last post. I took your words into consideration and it really was of great comfort to read through. You guys are the best (but you knew that!)

Have a good day!
Paolina

PS. Apparently we just went through an earthquake up here in the GTA, but I did not feel anything......weird. I hope everyone is okay. :)


25 comments:

  1. I love this post! You look so cool! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck yeah pastels when they're worn like that!
    Funny,I was thinking that I'd like to make a unicorn horn to wear.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck yes, pastels.

    Flawless as usual. You always keep me entertained <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. worlds tiniest earthquake here, everyone was flipping out and it wasn't even a minute long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, loove the images! coloured hair is soo nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment!

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  7. u re an artist my luv!

    amazin post here

    <3 everythin!

    kiss kiss

    (thx for visitin!i ll add u on my blogroll!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all the inspiration - unicorns and cupcakes FTW! Loving the tribal/wedding/witchy/vibrant vibes.

    Thanks for your comment - wasabi peas are indeed amazing :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post! i know what you mean about the colours :)

    thanks for your comment on my blog. i love yours and have just started following. it would be great if you wanted to follow back!


    raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this post makes me want coloured hair even more.

    and in answer to your question im going in my first year to central saint martins in london!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post is incredible, I really like it.
    Thanks for your nice comment. :) Follow you now!

    xoxonina.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. yes, I am seriously thinking about that :>
    + oh my!!!!!!!!!!!! this pics are so so so STUNNING! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing post! loveeeee brilliant photos!xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the gif! And the shoes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. interesting pictures!

    if you're not already following you could if you want to and i'll follow you back.

    new post♥mfashionfreak

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for supplying me with a link to your blog. It is really refreshing to see a blog with true individual style! You can really tell when someone has got a good thing of their own going on and you sure do. Am now following.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've decided that you're awesome.
    <3Lovely

    ReplyDelete