Saturday, July 30, 2011

Oh Brad (ASSHOLE!) I'm Mad, Damn It Janet (Slut) I Love You











Dress and Headband: Homemade
Shoes and Jewelry : Thrifted

Hey guys! So I am very proud do say that I saw my first ever live performance of the Rocky Horror Picture Show a few nights back. The tickets were a gift from my dad for my birthday, front row tickets to be in fact.  When he informed me that I was going I immediately started planning what I was to wear to the event. Thank God he told me a week  in advance. I went hunting downtown and found the most perfect black lace gown at a store called Ego. The price tag said 40 dollars (ahh expensive much?), and though I had that amount of money in my pocket I didn't buy it. In my wacky head I thought, ' well I could just make this dress.' SOOOO I did! And I really want to gloat because it turned out way better than I expected.  Waay cooler than the original dress it was modeled out to be. I also wanted a headband to match so I went down to Dollarama, bought a bouquet of fake flowers and after a little hot glue gunning viola!  It was born. I even had enough flowers left over to make a second headband.  
aw isn't it fun to make cool shit. 

Now sum pix of da supa fun timez my friend and I had at Rocky Horror. And yes guys, I do smile. Though a smile is rare to find on my blog I am quite a happy ol chum in real life.


aannnndddd, that was all the pictures I took. There was no photography allowed during the show. I tried to sneak some in because I am badass but they all turned out blurry. But to get an idea of what I saw here are some fabulous photos I got off of the shows website.


What other show on earth are you ever allowed to call the cast sluts and assholes and throw confetti and squirt water guns during the performance? Only Rocky Horror I tell you! I am definitely going to see it again next year. 

Have a great day!
Paolina


Make Sure to Follow this blog with BLOGGER

or

Follow Calur Villade

I also got a lookbook. I really dont understand how to use it yet. But like or hype or follow or whatever the heck you are supposed to do on lookbook if you have one :)


34 comments:

  1. you look amazing the dress and hair band are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you just come to New York and be my BFF? Pretty please? In a non creepy stalker kinda way? XD <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. i'm very impressed. these photos are stunning and amazing! so artist and very talented. i'm in love. your outfit is so beautiful, i love all of the little details. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning! I watched Rocky Horror once and it was quite indescribable, both in a bad and good way, haha! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your pics! they are so artistic!

    G

    ReplyDelete
  6. these photos are AH-MAZING! your style is so unique and awesome.

    am your newest follower!
    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to all you guys for your comments!

    @DukeofDeliMeats I will totally come to New York and BFF. can I crash at your place? lol

    @Dana yea it can be good and bad.lol but mostly good! It depends on what kind of crowd you get i guess :P

    @mestizay thank you for becoming a new follower :)


    Paolina

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always amaze me!! The first two photos are beautiful :D love the mad colours in them!
    I'm your fan on lookbook now!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful pics ! Nice to discover your blog and your style !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. THis outfit is particular amazing, so I'm happy you wore it to see Rocky Horror. Only the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to meet you :) loving your blog - so colourful and cool! great look, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow just found your blog
    love it.

    theres a new post up, check it you ;-)
    would love to have you as a follower

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nooo way, you're allergic to apples? OhmyGod Poor-You.
    You really miss something ;o
    Thanks for your comment :))
    YOU'RE PICS ARE SO AMAZING :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your photo editing! How do you do it! I especialy likes the stars from your blogaversari post! This is my favorite blog!


    http://bensstylecorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. P.S. Lovely smile you should post more smiely photo on her

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your style is so unique and beautiful! Love the makeup, it's just like artwork. Following you now, girl! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a GREAT and vibrant cool photos!!! LOVE them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. great post, love it.

    glamfashionistafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. ah i must go see that show, and these photos are awezzuuumm

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for visiting my blog - your headband is AMAZING! You wield a hot glue gun like a pro!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh hey, where has your blog been all my life? I love everything you post.. your style is fabulous... your editing is amazing... I mean, can we be friends? Because you seem awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  22. gloat, gloat, gloat you made an amazing dress & headband, ms. smiley! happy birthday to you.

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the crazy coloured background in your photos!
    and, naturally, see-through is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This dress is phenomenal! Love it.

    And I am insanely jealous that you got to see Rocky Horror live. It's one of my favorite movies, and I hope I'll get to see it live one day!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous photos! Love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  26. man, i wish i had the motivation/skill to do diy projects. those headbands are too good.
    thanks for the comment, by the way! i got that dress a few years ago at goodwill and i've only every worn it once or twice.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm definitely going to make a headband like yours! Thanks for mentioning where to find the flowers and whatnot :)

    That guy seems like he was a REALLY convincing Tim Curry

    ReplyDelete