Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cirque Du Villade






The "what the hell are you looking at?" face

Skirt and Bra: Made by Me
Shirt and Jewlery: Thrifted
Ribbon and Blue Textile: I found at home
Shoes: Zaras
BOA ROBE! (amazing!) and belt: Costume Store
and can we please see a close up of this belt? hmm......
YES! Its like some kind of intergalactic/wonder woman belt i got at a costume store.

Hey guys! It is currently past 1 am where I am living right now. But I need to post this!(excuse any spelling mistakes). I have so much to talk about with you guys. First things first, this is the outfit I wore to the MMVAS (seen here) with some  adaptation. Can you see it? THE BOA ROBE! I LAV IT. I love it so much that I had to shoot it somewhere cool. Thankfully there is a festival in town next week and they had the rides just laying around. I got the robe and belt from a dance costume store that was having a moving sale. They had to sell everything. EVERYTHING! And it was so cheap, I got shoes and jewelery and clothes and headpieces. I went a little crazy, but I have been so busy with school and exams the past two monthes that I haven't done any shopping. But k, nuf bout shopping.

I have some important exciting OMG news about the blog. drum roll please.......

We were featured on FORA you guys! OMG this literally made my year. This is the coolest thing ever, and I only have you guys to thank. Without you guys and your comments and your support, I wouldn't be able to do the things i do. Thank you guys so so so much!! You can check the article out here.

 Love you all!
Paolina Alexandra Russo

PS the Toronto Pride Parade is coming up this weekend! I'm so excited. I'll make sure to take a bunch of pictures.
A makeupless me and my little sister. I might wear these to pride.

40 comments:

  1. I saw the fora feature through andrew (pullteeth)
    SO GOOD!
    you totally deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boa robe is insanely awesome! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much !
    Nice pictures, love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures, wow:))

    LOVE minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. UM FEATURE WAY COOL EEEK CONGRATS AHHH

    Yup. I'm really tired, too. Except for it's only 10PM hahah aw maaaan.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look like a fabulous queen. Feathers rock my world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been flipping through blogs for awhile, and oh my goodness, this outfit is now my favorite out of all of them!! You look like such a fashionista and so full of fierce! work it, girl!

    forte-espressivo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! You are something special, but in a very good way! You are a true inspiration, sweetie! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hellz yeah to everything!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous photos

    https://zoelove.bigcartel.com
    http://coilymystic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome photos!!! love the "what the hell are you looking at?" face :DD

    ReplyDelete
  12. thx for the comment, I like your blog and I follow you!!!

    xo
    www.fashioncelebration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. daaa fuuuuuck? lol

    Thanks guys for the lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my, your pictures are so amazing! You could put them in any fashion magazine :)

    http://unedandizette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely post! The fair stuff looks grate. I also loved the collection you designed and made!

    http://bensstylecorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely blog! I love the photos!
    Congrats on featuring ;) xx

    http://balletme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. The belt is fantastic! I love the big gem in the middle of it, you could be a power ranger wearing that!

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hugest well done on the feature! I'm not surprised, your blog is wonderful :D i love these photos, you find so many amazing things, that feathery gown, wow!!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. love u dear!

    u look stunnon

    love ur unique stye

    kisssssss

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the carnival colors! Fun outfit and photos!
    Thanks for visiting me!

    <3

    http://mostlyclothes-cristina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love, LOVE, L-O-V-E IT!!!!! So amazing!! The photos are stunning & your sense of style & creativity is off the charts! GREAT post & great blog!
    xo
    Sada
    http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Brava!....your interview is posed my dear..hope you like?

    http://www.thefashionturd.com/2011/07/i-heart-teen-bloggers-interview-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. your look is stunning!!! <3<3<3
    thanks to fashion turd for her article about you :D

    http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow! You have so cool sense of style. You look stunning!
    Congrats on feature!

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, you are so creative! And you have a really interesting blog! I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  26. ohh! this whole look is love! you seriously have the most coolest style, not even kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Girl you deserve it! Your stuff is absolutely incredible. I am always amazed whenever I visit your blog. I reckon this is just the start of big BIG things for you!

    Congratulations x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations on the feature. You are such a creative, energetic soul. I love the fact that you're a fashion designer at your age - god knows what worlds you'll have conquered by the time you're 25 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you guys so much! I am so flattered by all of your comments that im blushing :) And yes Holly, i love the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  30. you look simply stunning! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  31. you rock! the end.

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. so cute! =)
    http://www.behindmymuse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Don't forget, you've earned every feature you've gotten -- it's not luck :)

    ReplyDelete