Wednesday, April 13, 2011

GAWD.





     Hey guys! Oh gosh these have been a busy few weeks. Recently I have started working on pieces for my line for the school fashion show. I am going to keep it a little bit of a secret until it is all fully finished firstly because i like to be mysterious and secondly because i don't fully know how it will look in the end. But you guys will surely get some glimpses.

     Like the halo on my head. Yes I made it. Yes I love it. Yes I will be making more cool halos for the other outfits. (I am very pumped!)

     I tested out my halo, wearing it out to the Ryerson Fashion Show I went to last week. I admittedly poked some people in the face with it, but ahh it is so fun to wear i can't wait to make/wear more!
     Oh and speaking of the Ryerson Fashion Show I am currently going through all the photos right now. I took like 1000 photos so its taking some time. But just a heads up, most of the show was a little blah. Same old same old high waisted shorts and crop tops in various shades of black, grey and white. But there are a few designers that caught my eye that i think you guys might like lav them too. Also the exhibit part of the show was AMAZING. Cant wait to show you guys.
     Now onto the outfit. This was kind of a spontaneous post. I just came back from fabric shopping and i decided to take the photos.
Laaavv the shoes? Me too! I love me some platform sneakers. I wish they were a little higher but what you gonna do? They are still great, and 6 bucks so I'm happy.
Now I am NOT usually a Label Queen, buuuut yess this is a Givenchy skirt :). I got it at The Great Estate Sale and when i first saw it a gawked over how beautiful the colour and length was. Then I saw it was Givenchy and gawked again. Then I saw it was like 8 bucks and gawked some more, and then i pulled out my wallet.

And now for my find of the week. Holy shit yess this is an Issey Miyake skirt. And hooollllllllyyyy shiiiittt I got it for 2 bucks!!!!! AHHH. I felt like an extreme couponer, using my 30% off Value Village card on something that was already so cheap.
Ohhh its so beautiful, I don't even want to wear it fearing I might dirty it. I'll get some proper outfit pictures of it later. 
 Anyway onto watching Criminal Minds with my mommy. My mom and I have recently become obsessed with the show. Ahh soo good.
Also so good, JUDAS IS COMING . I am so excited for this single!
Goodnight!
Paolina

24 comments:

  1. OH SHIT!
    I never found something that good at value village!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO cheap! That's amazing! I love the shade of green on the, er, green skirt! :D

    And the halo is the best thing ever. I actually love it. You should make more and sell them. You'd have one customer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comment! love ya blog, and make me one of those halos? but with spiders/bunnies on the end pleeease?? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, I'm really feeling your style. I put a little appreciation post on my blog: http://witch-finder.blogspot.com/2011/04/princess-mortal-princess.html

    Keep it awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the halo! I should start work on my school fashion show soon too! What shal I do for the fashion show! Think! I wish I owned some givenchy. Preferably one of their sport sweaters at the same price as your skirt or lower.


    http://bensstylecorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey thanks for visiting! You have great eye make-up :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha thanks ma peeps for these fresh comments! Yeaa! I totally could make more halos. That would be really cool. I actually have an etsy account so i could sell them on there or through my blog. I must get to work! Any more requests?

    Paolina

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's some amazing thrifting right there. I love the halo, it's so crazy and unique and you.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely lovely lovely buterfly halo (>w<'
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a deal!! :D That is so awesome? In Vallue Village? I MUST MUST MUST GO THERE ASAP!! Can't wait for the next post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. like the hatpiece, make-up and skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are oozing gaga in these pictures. I love your halo and the givenchy and issey top are amazinnggg!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowwwww, that halo is amazing, it's like something from a painting, you did such a cool job with it :D That Issey Miyake skirt was an amazing find too!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That headpiece is AMAZING!!! You could sell those!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my Goddddd, the Issey Miyake skirt looks amazing! Need to see this worn!!! I love the first picture, that halo is epic!! See how many exclamation marks I am using? This is a sign of how awesome you are.


    !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks again guys for the comments! :) I still havnt worn the skirt out yet, but i can't wait too! and ill make sure to take some photos <3

    Paolina

    PS shelly get yo ass to VV!

    ReplyDelete
  17. YOU'RE AMAZING. (it needed to be said in all caps,okay?) <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holy crap girl, you just get cooler and cooler don't you?
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look spectacular miss! and those shoes are fab i want something like that very very much!
    and, oh! the halo! if you don't start selling them it will be a travesty !

    ReplyDelete
  20. ISSEY MIYAKE FOR 2 DOLLARS?!
    I officially hate you.
    But I love your style, the headband is bloody lovely.

    thesselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete