Thursday, April 7, 2011

ALL DAY EVERY DAY












SO, i took a bunch of photos yesterday of an outfit, but they all turned out shitty. I will me retaking them later today and will be posting them up later. But in replace of that here is some cam-whoring i have been doing in art class for the past two weeks. Its hard to work on an apple computer and not use photobooth.

Also, cool thing in my life right now i am going to the Ryerson Fashion Show tomorrow with my fashion class. I will be taking a poop load of photos that I will be posting up later. Love you guys! Talk to you soon!


Paolina

14 comments:

  1. These are amaaaaaazing!! Photobooth ftw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could be your own magazine: stylist, editor, photographer, model, make up artist etc. etc. i always love your photos. AND i'm excited to vicariously watch the Ryerson show through you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. raawwwrr! as usual your pictures are way cool. I really really like the first 2. those are sick..i might have to use these in a post again ;0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, there is NO ONE who dresses like you. You manage to take 80's jewelry, granny sweaters, fuzzy tshirts and make them look freaking amazing. I love your blog

    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh!! I love all of these so much! That flower headband, pompomy jumper and that crochet top are amazing. You look lovely in the fourth photo :)
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first few pics remind me of the Born this way video.

    http://bensstylecorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your freedom and creativity !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!

    missydaisyrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are sooo talented!! Those "twin" photos you did are so perfect! I mean it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa lady...those first few pictures are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a change of character in each one; it's like each photo is a different person! Love the first x

    ReplyDelete