Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sick and Inspired and yesterday was Friday,Friday, today it is Saturday




Images: ZINK
Sorry guys for not posting in a while. I have been working my ass of this week for school, staying up late every night working, writing, sewing, painting, which resulted in me becoming the sick little monster I am right now (my sick PAWS UP).  So today I am taking a sick day. Buuuuttt i will be putting up a proper post tomorrow, show you some of the stuff I have been working on this week as well as an outfit post. Hope you guys like these photos, I am in love with anything ZINK magazine does. When I'm sick i find myself spending hours on their website gushing over their pictures. Ugghhh so much makeup inspiration here! :D Hope you guys all had a good week!  Talk to you soon.

Paolina

9 comments:

  1. That first picture is awesome!!!
    Can't wait for your next post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. terribling beautiful!!

    Mua


    www.lyricaonyrica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, I love the first picture, that make-up is incredible.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The make up is really something special! Love it, it's beautiful. Oh, and Rebecca Black reference - awesomeness! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning make-up- I'd never heard of it before either. Wow!
    :)
    Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's crazy make up but so beautiful, especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. speaking of which, here's friday slowed 5x

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1M5Q3onsX4&NR=1

    the comments are so funny on the video!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO inspiring! Spring break ends tomarow! NO!

    http://bensstylecorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete