Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Kickin’ in the front seat Sittin’ in the back seat Gotta make my mind up Which seat can I take?

If you follow my blog, you'll know this is my favourite pose. 
My mailman was not too keen when I was lying in the way of the mailbox. Well I'll do anything for a cool photo.
This is what I call a fierce sneeze. 
Like my headband?  I made it a few days ago, just attaching some craft cages i bought to a headband (which i admittedly stole from my sister, which got in trouble for shortly after). There is even a bird in one of the cages :) They are like deformed cage mickey mouse ears,

This was an outfit I wore last week. My mom says I look a little like a peacock. Probably due to the makeup and feathered skirt,  I really like the idea that i look like a bird. Everything I am wearing is thrifted, except for the clogs which I got from Joe Fresh. Yay, its warm enough outside for me to wear my clogs! I have maaanny outfits piled up on my bed that i still want to make posts for. I just haven't found the time for it yet, but i got a few shots today which makes me feel very accomplished (I never get this much work done!). Expect to see those in the future. Probably this Friday, Friday, the day after Thursday. The day before Saturday, which is followed by Sunday. (Rebbecca Black reference). Haha (wednesday 23 = post )

Kay Guys its March Break! What are you plans? and after you answer that getchyo ass off the Internet! Party!

WAAAAIIIIT! I know everyone has heard, either over the news, or from a friend or family member that there has been an earthquake/ tsunami/ volcano eruption as well as a possible nuclear crisis destroying Japan right now. I hope that if you have family in Japan, I pray that you have been able to contact them and that they are safe. I am praying for everybody in Japan right now, I have many friends who have family there, and to think of what they just went through sends shivers down my spine. I have a friend who was supposed to leave on an airplane to the Philippines (a country that had a plausible chance of being hit by the tsunami) the night before the disaster hit Japan. I was so grateful to hear their voice tell me that by chance they never ended up leaving for the trip when i called them over the phone. The scariest things is that out there people made those same phone calls and no one answered.

Please Please Please DONATE. Remember a little money goes a long way:
Red Cross

Love you people!
Paolina

25 comments:

  1. I love your makeup! And outfit! And favourite pose!

    http://bensstylecorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha thank you! i just noticed ive been doing that pose a lot lately, but whateva i like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are seriously talented, both as a makeup artist and stylist... These are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. waow the make-up. you should pursue this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would LOVE to be in your house during prep for these shoots. Hilar. Love it all. That second pic is gorgeous.

    Thanks for telling me your story - sounds like you had a truly Sunday-y type Sunday. Cookies & Harry Potter = win.

    xR

    ReplyDelete
  6. truly beautiful. love the makeup.

    really like your work...we'd love to feature you

    x

    http://theyoungbloodproject.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your makeup is so awesome!!! How do you do that??
    Happy spring break!! Also nice Rebecca Black reference :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, i love this! great makeup - and details on the clothing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool pics!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg we love you! love everything! more is better! following!
    xoxo

    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have the coolest style ever!

    xx
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhhhh! You are so cool! I loveee all those amazing textures and colours and layerssss oooo! The headband is wonderful too, you must make more peculiar headbands!!!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh. My god.
    You are amazing!!
    Gonna steal all of your accessories, and your face :)

    x Stace
    TEE&FAME

    ReplyDelete
  14. This outfit is so fun! and PS I love the headline haha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. In the name of all things playdo! This outfit is perfect! You look like a bollywood princess! Good gravy! I am forced to use my favorite expressions circa 4th grade!!!!!! I have had friday stuck in my head all week, why won't it leave?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ahh love this.
    i did a project on therianthropy, where a human changes into a bird. this is very inspiring :)

    also good luck with the sewing and i hope you put it up here for us to see!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Honey you're amazing! These pictures are awesome. My favourite is the first fence one. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. http://mrsjuliajulia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. hahahaah love the post title
    great look girl

    ReplyDelete
  20. u look stunnin:))

    HOW ARE U DOIN THAT???

    AMAZIN OUTFIT!

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  21. You're so talented. You inspire me to take risks with my style. This is brilliant!

    The situation in Japan is scary, and terrible :(

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Again, the makeup is RAD. I also like your use of the dead foliage ;)

    ReplyDelete