Saturday, February 19, 2011

In the religion of the insecure I must be myself


Hat made by me and makeup and photo done by me

This was a little photo shoot I did for fun a week ago. This isn't like the usual stuff I post, but I had fun doing it and I wanted to show you guys.To sum it all up the photo is about coming into your own. The flowers are representing your true self coming out and blooming for everyone else to see. The makeup and the overall look from the shoot was inspired by Fred Butlers  2009 Fall/Winter collection named Heliocentric Electric shot by Elisha Smith Leverock. There were many photos, but I don't want to post them all at once, depending if you guys want to see more or not. Let me know! This was one of my favourites taken. Enjoy, and remember you were born this way baby! (I'm such a cheese ball)


Have a great day! New Post soon
Paolina

19 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so beautiful. Your styling and pictures all look like editorials, you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful - what a delight to look at!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cool picture!! You're an amazing photographer and makeup artist!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to see more pictures! I was born this way! I'm a big gaga fan. She rocked the grammy's red carpet.

    http://bensstylecorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey you're amazing! That's an incredible shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see more pictures. This photo is so beautiful and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to see the rest of the pictures, this is simply amazing. You're amazing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVELY. reminds me of frida kahlo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZO! I love Fred Butler too - your look is a little bit of that, a little bit of Frida Kahlo imo, which is an excellent thing! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog btw.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow, this is gorgeous. the flowers and make up just look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please please post more!!!! This photo is stunning! The flower headdress is beautiful! Thank you so much for your comments by the way, i adore your blog too, your so talented at photography :o
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great styling! I'm so impressed by your hair! x www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wonder sometimes where people come up with such good titles and I know some are puns or song names and now I know where your title for thios post came from. When I was reading the lyrics to born this way on one of my favorite websites Ladygaga.com I came across In the religion of the insecure I must be myself.

    http://bensstylecorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. your images ares lovely! i love your fashion style.

    ps- i'm making a head piece like the 1 pictures above..but 4 my engagement shots :) lovelovelove

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's gorgeous! You're so artistic :D
    I love the Gaga reference at the end too ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to see the other photos!! PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this post !! The points are to be reg all the day in mind !! Good work….

    wedding makeup artist sydney

    ReplyDelete