Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Everyday is Halloween when you're my kind of teen....

why not?
I'm a smiler
 


 



Wow i have not posted an outfit on the day I wore it in a long time. But here is my outfit today. I made this yarn web thing on the weekend. I didn't expect to wear it, but I had one of those "what the heck why not" moments. And I'm happy i did because i like it a lot, and it is very  versatile. And yea, yea, yea, its not fall and its not Halloween, but I DON'T CARE. Spider web things are cool all year round.

This barrette has kind of been an inspiration for my outfits lately. Attatched to the clip are worry dolls. You like? (side not: notice a strand of my hair still attached to the hair clip. haha )

Ahhh so I need to sleep! I was trying really hard to make one of those moving photo thingy's, which you make on photobucket. (does that sentence make any sense?) But I fail at life and at technological things so I was unable to do so. I sound really stupid for saying this, but I actually don't know how! I will Google it and get back to you guys on that. And if anyone can spare any tips, please let me know!

Hope you are all having a great week!
Paolina

PS: I haven't been able to respond to all the comments from the last post but I want to say thank you to all the people who did comment! And I want to say welcome to my most recent followers. Hi, I'm Paolina. What's up? How are you?

26 comments:

  1. I love all your looks, they are so creative, along with your eye makeup! I look forward to your posts! lovelovelove!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have worry dolls! I got them at th beach! I love them!

    http://bensstylecorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY!!!

    actually this outfit is just all kinds of brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm returning the virtual hugs!
    Your blog is totally amazing. I love all the different make up looks you come up with! And your outfits are brilliant! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moving picture thingies are called GIFs
    and that hairclip is to die for! I am a hairclip fanatic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for all your comments guys! and madeline and sophie thank you, i will figure out GIF's for next time :P

    Paolina

    ReplyDelete
  7. That outfit is scary pity it's not Halloween. But yeah let's just pretend!
    x
    MONi

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the spiderweb scarf! So good!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow love Your blog you aree soo crazy! :D
    follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paolina...thank you for your comment ....your blog is quite simply bloody fantastic, i havn't gone through the archives of a someone elses blog quite so thoroughly ever. Colourful and intelligent and fun and dark and twisted and ethereal all in one....let's style something together at some point please? i'll be back..love

    www.thefashionturd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your makeup is insanely awesome!!!! I love that velvet shirt!!
    And yeah I have no idea how to do those moving picture things either, I fail at technology too
    I love your blog, you're so creative, like I never would have thought a spider web/yarn thing would look so awesome over an outfit!!! I'm so following!! Thanks for your awesome comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I really like this outfit! The vest/jacket you're wearing is awesome! Love the sleeves and the material. I also really like your make up! Thanks so much for your comment btw!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the webbing detail. :) Reminds me of what I saw at threeASFOUR's fall 2011 show.

    ReplyDelete
  14. THAT is awesome :) i admire your sense of style ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful post, i love it .

    Watch my blog , birthday contest !!!!! and prizes to win.

    Adam,

    http://fashionispartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. awwr thanks for reading my blog!
    by the way you really look like lordes (madonna's daughter) and that's a super good thing

    Dolly,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are my new inspiration. Love that I found your blog and am now hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I got some worry dolls for Christmas! You seriously have the best style, so innovative.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your eye makeup is always surprising! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh i love your blog, i followed nearly straight away i think :D great outfit, love the worry dolls!! The two skirts together looks amazing too :)
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. The cobwebs look great! You are v talented! x www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This. is. amazing. You look like Helena Bonham Carter or Wednesday Addams! I love how you add interesting pieces to your outfits! Good God!

    ReplyDelete
  23. we are kindred spirits, i can tell.

    ReplyDelete