Saturday, January 15, 2011

Plaid Magazine x Paolina

So way way back in November I worked with Plaid Magazine on styling a photo shoot for an article they wrote about me. I worked so hard on the shoot, it is the first real styling I have ever done outside my blog. Styling was a lot different than I thought it would be, especially styling clothes which I was modeling. I am really proud of the work I did and it would not have been possible without the help from everybody at Plaid, especially Odessa Paloma Parker their Editorial Director and Mark Binks for taking those amazing photos. I had such a great time working with them and hope to work more together in the future. The article titled Daydream Believer came out yesterday and you guys can read it online here, as well as a quick link to the photos here.

I hope all of you guys love it! Comment, tell me what you think!

Paolina

7 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats! That's very impressive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it was inspired by a preticulr vivvean westwood collection with the paper crown and makeup mustach.

    http://bensstylecorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read the artcal and now I know why it brings vivvean westwood to mind. It is vivvean westwood.

    http://bensstylecorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! And haha yes it is my interpretation of Viviene Westwood F/W 2010 RTW collection. There are more interpretations of other designers in the article

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy shit. so impressive you look so pretty in every photo! i envy your style. if you're ever in chicago we have to go thrifting together : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written
    and include almost all vital infos. I would like to see extra posts like this .


    my website ways to lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  7. I visited many web pages but the audio quality for audio songs
    present at this website is in fact excellent.

    Look at my blog - weight loss

    ReplyDelete