Sunday, December 19, 2010

Baby it's cold outside? kids this is canada, this is like spring weather to me





This is one of the many outfits I want to post this week. Everything is thrift or secondhand except for the gold ring which is from H&M. I really wish I had made the sweater though :(. The gold rope embroidery is so simple yet such a great idea to spice up any of my old sweaters that I don't wear anymore.
I have been really into the pearls as opposed to using the gems lately. I have been getting a lot of questions regarding whether or not these hurt to take off, or how I put them on. They are basically just stickers you can get at a dollar store or any scrapbook section of a craft store. They are only a dollar for a pack of one hundred, and are reusable. The problem with me is I have been going through these stickers like crazy the past few weeks that most have been overused or lost. Oh well, more sticker shopping for me then!

 I have family over right now. I had to wash off the makeup because apparently I was scaring my baby cousins. Scared to the point of screaming and crying.


I know I look all evil/creepy/too cool to be cold, but this is how I really feel......
A lot has happened in the last week and a half. I have met some cool people, bought some awesome stuff and have many stories to tell, which will reveal themselves in due time. But right now I want to thank Selise for choosing my comment for a giveaway on her blog . I know she sent my prize earlier this week, but I have been so busy I haven't been able to go drive down to check my mailbox. I will definitely go and check my mailbox tonight while I have time, and hopefully show you guys what I won tomorrow.  But for now I'm going to go enjoy myself some tasty Christmas dinner!

Goodnight
Paolina

P.S. Tonight I am planning on making this sweater a reality.

8 comments:

  1. Oh honey you're so welcome! I'm pretty excited about you getting the package. The post office lady had some fun sticking all the official postage stickers on there.

    I can't wait to see how you wear them!

    I also cannot wait to see the sweater you make because, quite frankly, this is the coolest thing I've seen all Christmas.

    No fooling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesterday i bought face gems but i had forgotten about my fringe! now i have to get crafty, this is perfect inspiration
    it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look like some kind of hindu spirit creature
    in a good way
    i have weird ways of describing things
    but i like your sweater and dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comment. i love your blog!! you have awesome fashion sense : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must be freezing.
    Basically I love your style. Awesome outfit.

    Love from Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sweater with gold rope detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how creative this is. Oh, and sorry you were scaring your baby cousins. Maybe in a few years they will be coming to you for your style tips.
    My Heart Blogged

    ReplyDelete