Monday, November 29, 2010

My sister said I look like I got punched in the face

 

 I'm a bit tired. I have been dedicating most of my time to this stupid self portrait below. ehhhh.....I have hit that "art wall" where I cannot even look at my art because it is so unfinished. But I will push through :)! I would say I am about 50% done not including finishing touches, but I will definitely be taking pictures to post up when it is done on Friday!
UPDATE: Finished Portrait Here.
Quick post! Now I am going to catch some long needed "Z's."
Have a great day!
Paolina

6 comments:

  1. OMG your portrait is so good! Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That portrait is AMAZING!
    WOAH! what did you use?

    http://catherineava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool photos, well done!

    http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear god girl! That picture is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the comments. I am still working diligently to finish the portrait, and it is in oil pastel but I am kind of using the oil pastel like I was using water colour pencils

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome portrait! I really love your style as well. All the colours that you wear are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete