Thursday, October 14, 2010

This Must Be Some Kind Of Blogging Spree! (3 posts in a day?!)

I was just about to start my homework when I saw this Vogue UK spread posted on Miss Annie's Blog.  I can't help but post it! I am so inspired!

I am not usually the kind of person to wear whites. I am very picky about it, I don't find it a shade that not only looks well on me, unless it is done right. I do make a few acceptations to the no white clothing rule though, and the way the models are styled wearing white here is definably enough acceptation for me. I am now in dire need for shopping for some white garments.Good thing there is an Estate Sale that I am going to tomorrow, I know what I will be stocking up on!

 The shape of this is gorgeous! This blue is amazing. I have a kind of addiction to blue clothing. If you look in my closet, you will notice a surplus of everything blue from dresses, to hats to all else in between. This is something that (in my dreams) would definitely be hanging amongst my array of blue. 

 I am now attatching these sort of ruffle tulle sleves to every one of my tops in my closet!
 This look is my favourite in the whole spread. Those sequin pants are to die for. Everything is just right, the hair, makeup, styling. And I am a sucker for a good collar.

 The art direction in all of this makes me want to cry (happy tears). One day I want to be able to come up with such as this.
 So the way this models makeup is= what my makeup will be for the rest of my life. If only I had the colours, but when I do I will definatly do this.
In Miss Annie's post she talked of how she reached 200 followers! Congrats! I think it only appropriate to do the same...I have just gotten my first follower! I am so happy! Thank you so much to Gus Burns of the Way-No blog for being my first!  You really made my day!(If you notice by all the exclamation points after each sentence, I am basically screaming this whole paragraph....)

Love,
Paolina

I have never seen such rambaling as what I have just shown in these posts today....I need to calm myself!

3 comments:

  1. Cool pics! I agree with you. These are so inspired.

    jessie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just one word for this.
    WOW.

    yeahed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like your blog! this editorial is so inspiring for me...I found you through the blog Sophie makes things! im gonna try out that DIY collar..

    fashionmademefunky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete