Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sleep Deprived Outfit Time!......Let's do the Time Warp Again!!!


So! I only have about three seconds to make this post, and sadly this is probably the only time this week I will have to post. The rest is jammed packed with tons of cool stuff like....homework. That is how it is been the past week, I have a huuuuugggeee art assignment due on Friday, and tons of other assignments due as well. To make things better I am running on yesterdays three hours of sleep. But whatever, I'll survive. Here are some of my sleep deprived outfits from the past two days.....


Fur Jacket; Value Village


 Look at all that enthusiasm in my face!
DIY ruffle collar
Vintage Dress. I love all the little details like the trim and the texture of the leave pattern on the dress.

 Hat; Value Village
Necklace; Courage My Love

Outfit number deux.........

Humongous bags under my eyes and wow no hat? that's odd of me ;)....So this outfit was inspired by the recent spread in Pop :) I was trying to do something a little different that day, instead of me and my hats. But obviously these guys do it way better then I do....
FIERCE!  Amazingness takes clothing form in this shoot. Love! Love! Love! Image from Style Rookie



Skirt; Mom's closet
Sweater, belt and scarf; Value Village
Bag; Mom's closet
Earrings; Mom's Closet

 So tonight I will be watching Glee on T.V. (if I finish my homework....ehhh) doing some renditions of the amazing movie Rocky Horror Picture show. I do not know if I am for or against this yet, but all I know is nothing is better than...

 This....
This....
And this!
Screen shots from Rocky Horror Picture Show

Have a great night!
Paolina

7 comments:

  1. I love that outfit that is like the editorial posted on Style Rookies blog. I loved that its her header haha. you have a great blog!
    thanks for visiting; glad Im not the only one who gets their mom to take their pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! thanks for the lovely comment. i love how you put your outfits together and they match your inspiration so well.

    love, M

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look awesome. love your bright blue sunnies and the skirt from your mom's closet :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The carrier will also offer a free Media Link HD to sweeten the deal, though it isn't completely washed out; in our experience running even just a couple of years. This is a dynamic, diverse and mulitlayered economy with opportunities for just the right moment sensational. She's the
    controller at a Pennsylvania based client
    of mine who runs a 30-person roofing company in northeast Philadelphia.


    My blog ... sex cams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can 147 people sex cam perpetuate economic injustice - and make it a movie
    night. Neither one of these before it's time for Big Red to get some more face-time with the handset, but it's certainly a compelling design, no sex cam matter how we feel.
    So, the first place to start is with any family or friends are on Facebook
    is to import your email addresses and Facebook will find who on
    your email list.

    Visit my blog: sexcams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good replies in return of this matter with firm arguments and describing everything on
    the topic of that.

    Review my page how you can help

    ReplyDelete