Wednesday, September 8, 2010

L.G.O.O.T.D.

Lady.Gaga.Outfit.Of.The.Day......

I have a whole file on my computer dedicated to Gaga Photos.Lady Gaga Monster Ball Tour 2010: The moving dress! I freaked out when she put it on! I've seen it in videos before, but never in real life. It is not just an AMAZING outfit, but an AMAZING piece of technology as well. I can't even fathom the work that had to go into making this dress, let alone think it up. She wore this when she sang, So Happy I Could Die. You can watch what the dress looks like when in moves here.

Earlier this summer I went to the Monster Ball concert when Gaga came to Toronto. It was nothing like I have ever seen before. It was truly a magical experience for me. Her outfits! Her performance! Her voice! She is waaay waaayyy better live than she is on the album. If you ever have a chance to go and see her, go for it, I highly recommend it! I don't even remember sitting down once. But what I do know is my feet sure did hurt the next day from all the dancing I did in my heels that night. Here is a picture of my friends and I before we got to the concert.

Mind you these aren't the best quality photos. They are cell phone camera photos. That is me in the pink. I made my dress and my shoes are nine west. I also altered my friends dress on the right of me, by embellishing it all with a bunch of wire. There are little wire scales going down the whole front of the dress and as a trim on the bottom but it doesn't seem to show up in any of the pictures, which sucks, and a sort of cage poof on the sleeves. Hopefully I'll find a better picture and edit it into this post later.
.....and even though my face is not so funky fresh in this picture, I just wanted to show you the back of my dress and the wiring I did on the shoulders of my friends dress on the far right. These are my closest friends and they are amazing. I couldn't ask for better friends.


And just an end note, watch this video, Lady Gaga is amazing. In a middle of one of her concerts she stopped the show....just watch.



school started today......woot....hurray....cool.

Hope your day was great!
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment