Monday, September 20, 2010

Day One.....

Hey people of the inter-webs! I feel like I haven't made a post in a long time. Too much homework last week, waaayy too much. But I have finally finished and oh boy does it feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I haven't been stressed out like that since exams earlier this year. That was two months ago so I wasn't completely prepared to take that sort of "punch in the face" so quickly. Thank God that is over with, but I know it is only going to get worse as I progress into the year. *sigh* Oh high school. My acne even started to show up again because of that work load! *sigh* Oh puberty. Okay, a little off topic now. Back to not posting in a while. I have a proposition for you. I Paolina hereby promise to post once a day from today to this Friday. No that it has been put down in words, there is no turning back. Promise! Starting now!cool kid...

glasses off. the light looks like it burning my eyes...
smile! :)
Whooo! Day one completed!
Check in with you tomorrow :D
Have a Magic Monday!
Paolina

No comments:

Post a Comment