Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I want to be that 70s chick!

I loved the 1970s. Every part of those whole 10 years were different. The fashion was great, music was awesome (ABBA, glam rock and Disco, my dream come true!) the people were nice and so on and so forth. These are some of the things I enjoy from the 70s.

Wide pant leg, slouchy shirt, side bag, pattern, color. Etro Spring 2010

Biba knew how to dress women

Clogs! My favourite

Screen Shot from Rocky Horror Picture Show 1975, this was one of my favorite scenes from the whole movie, when he is cutting "dinner" and serving it to everyone, the look on Dr. Frank-N-Furter's (played by Tim Curry) face is priceless. If you have watched the movie already you may know what I am talking about, but if you haven't get off your butt and go watch it! I highly recommend it! It'll make you go insa-a-a-a-ane!

Screen Shot From Harold and Maude 1971. I watched this movie first in grade seven and fell in love with it instantly. It is a classic.



ABBA always makes me smile :) (<-see!)

What reminds you of the 70s?

Have a totally tight Tuesday! (trying to do some kind of alliteration here)
Paolina


1 comment:

  1. How would I order the clogs that are shown?

    ReplyDelete