Sunday, July 25, 2010

just do it

No, I am no endorser of nike, but I have been thinking lately. I really want to start a blog. For a month now, I have been planning. Planning on what I should write in my first post. How I should look. My name. What font. What picture. Planning on what the overall message I would portray to the people who read it. I wanted things to be PERFECT. And that just killed me. I wrote so many drafts of first posts, trying my hardest to make something appealing for people to read. It was just too forced and not at all natural or flowy(that is a word...?). And then it came to me. it was like an epiphany. i said to myself (while eating some stale Mac and Cheese, i might add) "screw it, just do it (haha rhyme). There is nothing to be afraid of. So now I am :)

lame story, I know. But well I'm new to this whole blogging thing and it’s all just a shot in the dark. I have no clue as to what I am doing. We will see what happens. Go with the flow? and if you are wondering what the heck my blog name means, and what language it is, long story short I LOVE (with all my heart) VALUE VILLAGE. Let’s just leave it at that. Cheers to my first post! (and by cheers, we are clinking glasses of lemonade, not alcohol)


Paolina

It was such a beautiful day outside, so i had to take a picture out there! pink organza jacket, hand me down; nude lace top, Value Village; necklaces and earrings, Salvation Army; belt, Bullfrog Vintage; lace socks, H&M; clogs, Joe Fresh.


By the way...I'm going to be 15 in two days!! how exciting!



No comments:

Post a Comment